Data center life cycle services
Our comprehensive solutions for the data center include design characteristics for efficiency and density, floor plan specification for the entire data center, installation details and project details.
Our end-to-end data center expertise is comprised of proven methodologies, robust design tools and an extensive library of reference designs. This makes it fast, simple and cost effective to develop your customized data center design. We have over 7,000 trained specialists who are ready to help you with your unique design needs.
- An extensive library of data center reference designs
- Our specialists design data infrastructures daily
- Worldwide relationships with local AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction)
- Our timeframe is approximately 30 days or less for the complete design process
See More Data Center Life Cycle Solutions
Physical infrastructure systems are expected to continuously live up to the facility design's performance specifications even as business and IT requirements change. Management's understanding of the data center life cycle phases and their interconnectedness helps ensure this happens. Understanding the big picture and what key tasks are and how one phase impacts the next can help organizations achieve their efficiency goals.
- Reduced costs
- Full and partial specification preparation
- Reference design library
- High-efficiency architecture designs
- Prefabricated options to simplify the design process
- Assistance in solving business and technical challenges
- Design assistance from all areas including electrical design, security, and IT room physical infrastructure